Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introduction to Outdoor Survivalists

Well, this is my very first post… I created this blog to write product reviews for hiking, camping, outdoor and survival related gear. I also intend to make video reviews in the near future, but I will stick to written reviews for the time being.

If you have any questions, would like additional information other than what I’ve posted, or have a review request for me (about gear I own)… feel free to post in the comment section.

Bran <><

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see future posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how do i join this page this is olepossum

    ReplyDelete
  3. better yet how do i follow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "believe" you have to click Sign In at the top, right side of the page? I'm pretty new to this, so I'm unsure...

    ReplyDelete